From Six Figures and Broke to Financial Independence Master
When Frank began practicing bankruptcy law, his average client earned between $8 to $9 an hour. A decade later, his clients increasingly earn six-figure incomes. And Dave and Beth were one of Frank’s high-earning clients. At one point, the couple had amassed over $100,000 in…
Read More Recent Posts
- From Six Figures and Broke to Financial Independence Master
- Should You Invest When the Market is High?
- How to Stay Sane when the Markets are Going Crazy
- Why Your Investments Might Thrive in 2021
- Are Vaccine Hopes a Shot in the Arm for the Markets?
- Look for Investment Opportunities in a Biden Win
- Why is Tax Efficiency Crucial to Retirement Savings and Income?
- Take these 5 Back-to-the-Basics Steps when Markets Move Against You
- These Two Techniques May Help You Avoid Gambling with Your Financial Future
- Has the US Dollar Lost its Dominant Reserve Currency Status?