From Six Figures and Broke to Financial Independence Master
When Frank began practicing bankruptcy law, his average client earned between $8 to $9 an hour. A decade later, his clients increasingly earn six-figure incomes. And Dave and Beth were one of Frank’s high-earning clients. At one point, the couple had amassed over $100,000 in…
Should You Invest When the Market is High?
Some investors today are worried. They’re asking, “is now the right time to get into the markets?” Their primary concern is putting money to work at the top of the market, only to see their precious savings decline in a selloff. And they have good…
Let the good times roll: the beginning of the end?
Stock market prices continued to grind higher as economic data releases surprised to the upside this week. Indeed, a host of indicators suggest to some that growth in the U.S. may in fact be improving after a softer showing in 2019 which has supported a…
Personal financial playbook: your path to getting ahead
Households will face many near- and long-term financial market complexities and economic uncertainties in the years to come. A personal financial playbook can help people get ahead despite these challenges. We believe that a flexible and adaptable personal financial playbook should include three important…
Getting ahead isn’t what it used to be
Various economic and market indicators suggest the U.S. economy is in a better spot today than a decade ago. While some are more well off today, the traditional life playbook for getting ahead has seemingly failed many households. Looking ahead, we believe that the key…
The rise in wealth and a decline in financial security
Financial conditions have become increasingly complex and uncertain even as the economy and financial markets have gained in recent years. A lack of financial preparedness, fewer savings opportunities for a younger generation and retirement insecurity are just a few reasons why a growing number of…
Read More Recent Posts
- Four Ways to Set Your Retirement on FIRE
- The Executive Way: Treat Your Career Like a Sport
- Mid-Year Outlook: Not Out of the Woods Yet
- Inflation: An Insidious Threat Your Financial Independence Journey
- Does Crypto Belong in Your Retirement Portfolio?
- Biden’s Infrastructure Plan: Will a Deal Get Done?
- From Six Figures and Broke to Financial Independence Master
- Should You Invest When the Market is High?
- How to Stay Sane when the Markets are Going Crazy
- Why Your Investments Might Thrive in 2021